Performance Shock's new rear ride height adjusters (weight jacks) for Audi A4/S4/RS4 (B6/7 chassis) are the nicest rear ride height adjusters on the market for your B6/7 chassis, period! Unique design allows articulation of spring without bending as the lower control arm goes through its travel. The best feature though of these ride height adjusters is the ability to adjust ride height without the additional labor, and headache of dropping the subframe. Ride height adjustments are as easy loosening the locknut, and adjusting the jack screw to the desired ride height, and re-tighten the nut to lock the adjuster in place. These ride height adjusters will work with ANY manufacturers dampers, however, 6" x 2.25" ID coil-over springs must be used (NOT INCLUDED WITH KIT), but are available separately, check our 'springs' section on our homepage.
- Allows for simple adjsutment of rear ride height and spring changes without dropping subframe
- Stainless steel jack screws for corrosion free / smooth operation
- Delrin upper spring pads replace 'soft' OE rubber pad, designed for 2.25" / 57mm ID springs
- Spherical bearing loaded lower perch allows spring to articulate without binding
- Allows for consistant linear spring rate, eliminating 'bending' of spring through LCA travel
- Anodized aluminum (6061-T6) and electroless nickel plated (steel) components provide corrosion resistance
- Designed and manufactured in California
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.