PSi Raceline Koni kits offer an ‘off the shelf’ Double adjustable version Koni damper for the MX-5 ND chassis. Based off the popular Koni ‘Sport’ dampers, PSi converts the single adjustable unit to a double adjustable by adding an external compression adjuster. Previously only available as a custom build, we now have these kits on hand ready to ship. This is a great option for a customer looking for a fully adjustable damper, with both compression and rebound adjustments. Double adjustable (separate external adjustments for both compression and rebound) PSi is a factory trained service center and is recommended by Koni North America for service work and custom conversions, so you can be sure that the work exceeds or matches the factory.
- Expanded Rebound range over ‘off the shelf’ product
- Increased compression force both front and rear
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Fits SCCA Solo 1 rules for ‘street’ category
- Optional valving choices A) HPDE/Track or B) Auto-X (please specify primary usage at time of ordering)
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 9