By combining the superior damping function of the TTX system together with a completely new air spring design it was possible to improve both performance as well as robustness. Öhlins brought the TTX concept into MTB market and the technology set a new standard in damping function, a path followed by competitor companies. The TTX Air improves on an already proven package in terms of damping performance and making individual tuning simple. The air spring design take full advantage of the possibilities introduced by the metric design. Added support and bushing overlap made a more robust air spring with improved side load management. This along with a specific wiper seal and air sleeve lubrication reduces friction throughout the service interval.
- Specifically designed for the Enduro/trail segment
- Trunion Mount
- Size: 165mm x 45mm
- External rebound damping adjustment (low speed)
- External compression damping adjustment (high and low speed)
- Air spring volume spacers included in kit
- Climb switch
- Each unit includes -5mm & -2.5mm stroke spacers to get correct specifications
SKU: MTBM 1962
DAMPERS WILL BE AVAILABLE 1/2019!!!
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.